Powder River Basin Coal Jobs

I've had a fair amount of interest in my Gillete Wyoming post, but mainly from people looking for work in the coal mines.

Just to help you out, I thought I'd try and put together direct links to the employment or human resources pages of the various coal companies. Good jobs are hard to come by, and I'd like to see my readers do well.

Foundation Coal Holdings (Belle Ayr)
Arch Coal (Black Thunder)
Rio Tinto (Cordero/Rojo, Jacobs Ranch, Antelope)
Peabody Energy (Caballo, Rawhide, North Antelope/Rochelle Complex)
Western Fuels Association (Dry Fork)
Kiewitt (Buckskin)
Black Hills Corporation (Wyodak)

Please bear in mind that I am not a coal miner, so I don't know what it takes to get hired, or if these are even the best places to look. You may want to start with the United Mine Workers of America.

Good luck with the job search!